Monday, May 17, 2010

Cake Slice Box Favors


Grammy Bee & I worked together on my first big Cricut project and I love the way that it turned out! Once we got the hang of it, it was super simple!

Materials needed:
12 pieces of scrapbook paper (we used cute raspberry polkadot paper)
Embellishments (we used scrapbooking flowers, a rhinestone brad and sticky gems)
ribbon
tape or glue
and that's it!

I got the cake box svg. from here and cut it at 11 x 9 1/2.
We got 12 slices.

Stop back soon to see how to make the adorable center flower! I'm whipping these up left and right and using them as hair ornaments and to decorate crochet headbands and hats. TOO cute!

If you don't have a Cricut, you can use this pdf ! I've heard of people printing the template right on the back of 8.5 x 11 scrapbook paper which would be super easy!

I can't wait to make these cakes again and again!! I looove them! And a single slice would be an adorable way to present a birthday gift or gift card.

Bee Happy,

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I can not wait to try this out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi This is a super cute cake! I wanted you to know that we are featuring your cake at Fantabulous Cricut for our Thursday's Tutorial "Slice of Cake"
    fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com

    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete