Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Heart Crayons


This is another oldie but goodie! Remember those trays that we used for our homemde gummy candies? Well, I got a second set so that we could whip up some heart shaped crayons.

The first time that I tried this project, I didn't think it was worth the hassle - but I've since learned a timesaving secret... soak the crayons in ice cold water first. Some of them peeled themselves!

Simply take your broken crayon pieces (I save restaurant ones for this purpose) and put them into a muffin tin or candy mold. Put into a 275 degree oven and remove when melted. Let cool and pop them out!

Stop back later for adorable bag toppers that you can print to share your crayon masterpieces with all of your busy bee's friends!

Bee Happy,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment