Monday, February 15, 2010

Ice Wreath

It's been perfect weather for this next project! I've been wanting to make one of these for years! I was all set to head to the store for some supplies when it started to snow and I decided to go "shopping" in my own home! Good thing that I did, because I forgot completely about a beautiful wreath that I had gotten on clearance last year. The backside was decorated and I wanted to remove that anyway so that it wouldn't scratch the door.

The leftovers were perfect! I had greenery, red berries and pinecones galore!

You simply take a bundt pan and fill it with your decorative items, add water and freeze!



Once Frozen, run warm water around the outside edges of pan. Your wreath will pop free!



Add a ribbon and hang outside! This is the best pic that I could get because it is coooooold outside!




Bee Happy,


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I actually saw the idea in a magazine in the hair salon last week, I thought it was a great idea! Another idea is to toss some bird seed into the mix too ;)

    Great job on the blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome! Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas. I will be checking this blog often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting idea! That would be perfect here in Chicago : )

    ReplyDelete