Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mouse Silhouettes

{Grandin Road}
{Martha Stewart}
{Martha Stewart}

I have LOVED this idea for years and years, but just got around to executing it this year. I set out hunting for a SVG file that I could cut with my Cricut & I found one at Michelle's Adventures with Digital Creations. I literally did a happy dance when I discovered it!



I loaded up my black vinyl and cut out 8 mice. 4 small and 4 large (Busy Bee and I decided that they are 4 mama mice and 4 baby mice).

Then we set out to place them all over the house... frolicing along the fireplace, scurrying down some steps, dangling from a window sill and about to get into our jar of candy corn. Those peksy little houseguests!

They were such a huge hit that I think I will be making more tomorrow for the outside of our house. Gotta love my Cricut, it cut them in under 10 minutes!

If you don't have a Cricut, try this template from Martha Stewart or if you aren't very crafty, you can order them from here. This is now one of my favorite Halloween decor items!

Bee Happy,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment